How to E-Register?
Everyone one entering the Nilgiris District must register from 1st November on the following website.
VISITORS TO THE NILGIRIS FROM OTHER DISTRICTS, STATES, AND COUNTRIES SHOULD APPLY FOR EPASS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Individual/Group Travel via Road: Bike/Bus/Car/Van (Selective few Districts and Coming inside Tamil Nadu from other states).
- Individual/Group Coming Inside Tamil Nadu via Train/Flight.
- Bring Guest Workers inside Tamil Nadu from other States.
Active check posts in Nilgiris
|Pandalur Taluk||Thaloor, Patavayal, Nambiyar Kunnu, Cholady|
|Gudalur Taluk||Kakkanalah, Nadugani, Manalvayal, Kottur, Poolakundu, Kakkundy, Kuni|
Entry rules for residents & non-residents
1. Tourists visiting the Nilgiris will need to produce a COVID negative certificate not more than 72 hours old along with an e-registration form
2. Nilgiris residents with government-issued id proof, entering Nilgiris from other districts, do not require to E-Register.
3. Nilgiris residents entering from other states or countries must E-Register
4. All visitors & non-residents must E-Register
Symptomatic patients are advised not to travel into Nilgiris. They may not be allowed to enter.
Random COVID-19 testing will be done at the check posts for visitors from other states and countries.
Those who are tested at the check posts must home quarantine until they get their test results or as advised by Health Authorities.
It is advised for people entering the Nilgiris to have a COVID free certificate that is not older than 96 hours.