How to e-Register?
As per latest guidelines, intra and inter-district travel has been prohibited.However travelling for essential activities like (medical emergency,death,marriage,interview/ employment)shall be permitted with proper documents
PEOPLE ENTERING INTO THE NILGIRIS FROM OTHER STATES, AND COUNTRIES MUST APPLY FOR e-PASS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Coming inside tamilnadu from other state
- Coming to tamilnadu from other country
For latest guidelines
Active check posts in Nilgiris
|Pandalur Taluk||Thaloor, Patavayal, Nambiyar Kunnu, Cholady|
|Gudalur Taluk||Kakkanalah, Nadugani, Manalvayal, Kottur, Poolakundu, Kakkundy, Kuni|
Entry rules for residents & non-residents
1. Tourists visiting the Nilgiris will need to produce a COVID negative certificate not more than 72 hours old along with an e-registration form
2. Nilgiris residents with government-issued id proof, entering Nilgiris from other districts, do not require to E-Register.
3. Nilgiris residents entering from other states or countries must E-Register
4. All visitors & non-residents must E-Register
Symptomatic patients are advised not to travel into Nilgiris. They may not be allowed to enter.
Random COVID-19 testing will be done at the check posts for visitors from other states and countries.
Those who are tested at the check posts must home quarantine until they get their test results or as advised by Health Authorities.
It is advised for people entering the Nilgiris to have a COVID free certificate that is not older than 96 hours.